Friday, April 17, 2009

Wedding Design by MJ

So, I haven't talked about this much but on top of my "real" job, I am now interning with Wedding Design by MJ. This will hopefully lead me in the direction of my ultimate goal - owning my own wedding business....but before I can do that, I need to learn A LOT about the industry. I want to learn from her mistakes and be introduced into the business from an expert. I think that is a lot safer than trying to dive into it own my own.

I first met MJ when I was planning my own wedding. We met at a bridal show and I've always remembered her (probably b/c she gave out CANDY at the show). When I decided I wanted to move forward with my dream, I knew she was going to be a great person to contact!
I am having a great time so far and am excited about many of the events we have coming up!

Make sure you check our her website - www.mjlovett.com and also her blog http://mjlovett.blogspot.com/

Anyone planning a wedding? Make sure to contact me (or MJ)! She is very reasonable and is willing to work with any budget!

I'll keep everyone updated with how it is going.

Wish me luck!

No comments: