Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

So this week over at The Foster Family, they've switched up "Wish List Wednesday". This weeks it's your "list".

Do you have a list? You know, that list? The top 5 people in Hollywood that you might up and leave your job, kids and husband for if your fates somehow crossed paths. Of course, it is all in good fun - so here is mine.





I am so bad at this topic - I am sure there are tons of hot guys in Hollywood but I can never remember their names! So, I don't have 5...but I've managed to come up with 3 :-)

Right now I am LOVING Neil Patrick Harris. Well, it's more that I love Barney (his How I met your Mother character).


and definitely loving the Phillies Left fielder, Raul Ibanez (Pat "the bat", who??). GO PHILLIES!

Robert Buckley, "Kirby" from Lipstick Jungle.





And to be fair...Richard does have a list as well. At the top is Rachel McAdams.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I agree w/ you on the Phil's but I am a Victorino girl ;-) WooHoo - Go Phils!