Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wish List Wednesday



This Wish List Wednesday is focusing on Places we wished we lived! Don't get me wrong, NJ has its good points - It is close to the shore, to Philly and has tons of places to shop BUT...and this is a huge BUT...the winters STINK! It gets brutely cold YET it rarely snows. Not that I like snow but if it's going to be cold....there might as well be SNOW!

So, here are some WARM places that I would LOVE to live!

San Diego, CA - PERFECT Running City; I could go crazy with a running stroller :-)
Photobucket

Laguna Beach, CA - Of course, I wouldn't want a job if we lived here. I'd just want to sit on the beach all day!
Photobucket

Maldives - Paradise. BUT I guess Carter would get really annoyed just seeing R & I all the time. We'd have to bring some other babies.
Photobucket

Bay of Islands, New Zealand - This is actually a possibility...well, probably not BOI BUT Christchurch or Auckland, maybe :-P

Photobucket

Summerlin, NV - DRY HEAT. None of this humid stuff.

Photobucket

No comments: