Monday, June 15, 2009

3 Days

Went back to work today.

3 days until my birthday!

5 days until Erin's Bachelorette Parky!

6 days until Father's Day!



We have a busy week!



Nothing is worse than having 10 days off of work then having to go back. 10 days is a huge amount of time off. Thats enough to settle into a great routine of NOT working and being around Carter and Richard all day. It is a huge shock to that routine to then have to go back to work.....it's not really the doing work part that gets to me, its not being around C and R. I've already gone over to daycare once to see C but R's been so busy, I haven't even talked to him today! Well, I guess that's life...but booo, I would like to never go back work. Can someone convince R that me staying home with C is a great idea? B/c I think it is!



And this year I have to be "grown up" and work on my birthday.....BUT R and I are heading out to dinner Wednesday (Aunt Kirby is babysitting) so I'll try to focus more on that then not having off on my bday.



I promise I'll post more pictures of South Carolina soon. R took them off the camera and put them on the computer in the basement....but problem is I am never down there!

....I'll try and post them tonight! Now to put Carter to bed.

No comments: