Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And back I go...



So, Richard and I have made the decision that I will be returning to work. I go back March 9th. Luckily, there is a daycare, Just Children, in the same complex as my work. I will be able to walk over and see the C-man when ever I need...which may be 5 or 6 times a day at first. I am going to be such a mess leaving him...I get sad just thinking about it.

On a happier note...we have started to plan Carter's baptism! It will be March 8th at my Mom-Mom's church (Chews Methodist). I am looking forward for the whole family to be together with Carter...some of his cousins have still yet to meet him!

Only a few days until the little man is 3 months! He LOVES to smile and coo and especially laugh at Daddy!

And one more thing, Jerri is 27 years old today!! Happy Birthday, Old Lady!

No comments: