Friday, August 27, 2010

Your Three Words - Veggie Loving Boy

It's time again for Your Three Words!

Check out other's Y3W over at Jenni's blog (I think the badge link actually works this week!)




DSC_0243 copy

Last weekend we made a yummy dinner of roast chicken, Kumara, veggies and fresh bread from the farmers market! It was soo soo yummmy....yet all Carter wanted to eat was the veggies. I am definitely glad he loves his veggies....but the veggies were the part of the meal that was from a bag - lol. You know, those $1 steam bags of veggies from Steamfresh!

5 comments:

Becki said...

That's such an adorable picture. Looks like it could be an advertisement for those Steamfresh frozen veggies! PS. Glad to see you got the badge to work. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

Raising Baby Kiwi said...

Thanks, Becki!

Glad my hubby is a computer geek - he can normally figure stuff out!

Jenn said...

what a cute picture! It looks so professional.

jenni from the blog said...

Too cute!! I wish my Carter would eat some veggies! He use to love them and now he says "noooo" lol

At least he still loves fruit!

Thanks for playing!

Steph said...

Great picture!

Thanks for playing!