Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Easter (a little early)

Sorry for the lack of updates! Being at work sure stinks and takes up way too much of my time! I really feel like I don't stop all day long. I wake up at 6am, feed Carter at 6:30, have him at daycare by 7:30, work 8-4:30, home for dinner, play with C for a bit then it is his bedtime. I miss my stay-at-home mom days. Maybe by the end of the summer I can convice Richard that me staying at home is the right thing to do! :-)




We'll I kept the little man home from daycare yesterday and we had a great day! We were able to hang out with some friends at our Wednesday Group (aka Boob group) and then hit up the mall with Nona and Cristin/McKenna! Carter was such a good boy - he said on the Easter bunny's lap and just smiled a away. I bet he won't be this into the Easter Bunny next year...but who can blame him, the Easter Bunny is just a tad bit creepy!





I have tons of other pictures to post....St. Patty's day, Aquarium, etc...just can't do that at work! Hopefully I'll get to it soon!

No comments: