Monday, February 2, 2009

2 in 1 day!

We had a big weekend! On top of Carter turning 3 months we had some firsts! Carter rolled for the first time! He has "fallen" from his tummy to back before but we didn't really consider it an offical roll...but on Saturday...he kept doing it and doing it....he loved it! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get him to repeat it today but we will keep working on it!

Also, Gram babysat for the first time! It took me 3 months to leave the C man with anyone else other than Richard BUT it went great! Richard and I had a great night out (and a few drinks) and Carter got to spend the night with his Gram! She even did his bath and bedtime...I am not sure why it took me so long to leave him....I think Gram does has SOME experience raising kids :-)

Oh, one more! Carter "watched" his first Superbowl! So, they say babies shouldn't watch tv...and I try to stop him from watching it but yikes....if he is anywhere near the tv he is just fixated on it! He loves him some tv!

Here is a cute one I took on our walk yesterday. We take soooo many pictures and I feel bad I don't put too many no here. I use my work laptop during the day and I can only load the pictures on the "real" computer downstairs. One day I'll get them on online...but for now, he is one :-)



No comments: