Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 Weeks ago

In case some of you don't know....just about 2 weeks ago the Phillies had an amazing parade celebrating their World Series win! There were massive crowds and it ended at a packed CBP. Yes, I was only 3 days shy of being 40 weeks pregnant but there was no way I was missing this parade....there hadn't been one in my lifetime and who knows when the next one will be.

Little did I know that just 3 hours after arriving home....my water would break. Carter gave me the best present and let his Mommy enjoy the Phillies win!!


Here are some of the last pregnant pictures of me....and an updated one from today. No more baby bump. Down 28lbs already. 20 to go.















We'll enough about me. Carter met up with some friends at the mall today - specifically Caleb McNally - Carter can't wait to actually be able to play with him! Here are some cute pics of from today :-)








No comments: